As a business owner, you’ll need to manage your payroll tax obligations throughout the year. This includes keeping records, setting up procedures, and making regular tax payments and filings for federal, state and local tax agencies. PayMate helps businesses remain up-to-date on constantly changing payroll and unemployment taxes, meet strict government deadlines, and avoid costly fines and penalties that can be an administrative burden for a company of any size. We provide prompt, accurate tax filing and payment services from experienced professionals who know you and your business.
Tax Service Overview
PayMate can effectively manage your entire payroll tax process. Our Tax Service is dedicated to helping you reduce expenses, eliminate manual tasks, and allocate resources for other strategic activities:
Our Payroll Tax Service Includes
- Calculation and deposit of payroll taxes for federal, state, and local jurisdictions
- Accurate and timely preparation / remittance of all returns and reconciliation reports required all Federal, State and Local tax agencies
- Dedicated tax expertise and tax agency assistance
- Customized and detailed tax summary statements
- Rapid response and resolution of tax agency inquiries
- Accurate, efficient, and cost-effective tax service, we automatically keep your business updated to meet new tax requirements
New Hire Reporting Service
- Captures new hire information automatically
- Submits new hire reports to appropriate state agencies
- Provides management reports on all filings
Wage Garnishment Service
- Handles complicated calculations of court-ordered garnishments
- Makes payments to appropriate agencies
How serious are you about being successful?
Your success is our top priority.